How to Participate
There are many ways for you to impact the preparation of the future workforce by participating in the project. Please consider:
- Implementing the Cross-Disciplinary STEM Core in your program
- Hosting a regional convening of industry representatives and educators
- Hosting a professional development workshop for faculty
- Submitting an article for project publications
- Being a guest on our podcast or recommending a guest
Join the Community
The Preparing Technicians for the Future of Work project facilitates regional convenings of college faculty and administrators, industry representatives, workforce development professionals and economic development staff designed to:
- Strengthen partnerships with employers,
- Identify and prioritize the core knowledge and skills required in a region, and
- Help colleges integrate the cross-disciplinary STEM core into technical programs.
Sign up to receive project updates and publications as well as information on opportunities for collaboration.